Turtle Wings, Inc. is committed to following the R2 Practices and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our Environmental, Health and Safety Policy. By following H&S policy requirements, we are protecting our employees from work place injuries and illness – which is incredibly important to us as a company. We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to continually improve our processes, to prevent pollution and work place injuries and ill health, and to maintain compliance with relevant environmental; Occupational Health and Safety; and data security legislation and regulations. The goal of Turtle Wings, Inc.’s operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling practices that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is Turtle Wings, Inc.’s overall goal to accomplish its business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental, health, safety and data security expectations of our management, employees, customers, health and safety suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment and provide data security by managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials –with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors – using a “reuse, recover, dispose” hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above statement of this EH&S and other objectives, Turtle Wings, Inc. is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations and the potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks, such as the right flammable cabinet requirements for any chemicals on the premises, etc;
- Complying with all relevant EH&S legal requirements, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines andpornxxxfuck.net any other EH&S commitments made by Turtle Wings, Inc.;
- Striving for continual improvement;
- Preventing work place injuries and ill health by implementing such things as first aid kit bags;
- Providing the framework for establishing EH&S and data security goals;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Preventing of pollution;
- Providing data security through data destruction;
- Ensuring that our system and policies are communicated, understood and implemented by all persons working for or on behalf of Turtle Wings, Inc.;
- Ensuring that this EH&S policy is reviewed and amended as necessary for continued suitability; and
- Making the policy available to the public.